(Please contact me if you will not arrive in Florida in time to obtain your marriage license, the courts are open Monday - Friday usually from 9am-4pm) (excluding Holidays)
In order to speed up the process, you may pre-register on-line for your marriage license in the County where you will obtain it.
Once the pre-registration is completed print/write down the file # and bring it with you to the Courthouse in the County where you pre-registered.
All applicants must present the following:
• One (1) identification is required with the applicant's picture, signature, and date of birth, a Driver License issued by any state in the U.S., Passport, a U.S. Military ID, Alien Registration Card, or State of Florida ID issued by DMV are acceptable. Anyone issued a Social Security Card must provide their number..
• There is no residence or citizenship status requirement.
• All U.S. Citizens and Residents must provide their Social Security Number.
• Non U.S. Residents may provide an Alien Registration Card, Driver License, Passport or any other legal form of identification.
• If either applicant has been previously married, the exact date of the last divorce, death, or annulment must be provided.
• A ceremony must be performed within sixty (60) days of the issuance of the license.
• Applicants who are 16 or 17 years of age: In addition to the above listed requirements, the following documents must be presented when one or both of the applicants are within this age bracket:
• Minor's Birth Certificate showing parent's name.
• A Parental Consent Form may be obtained at the time of the application. Both parents must be present with their own identification on hand. The exception will be if the parents are divorced and one parent has full custody of the minor. In this case, proof of custody must be presented and only the consent of the custodial parent will be required in writing.
• Applicants under 16 years of age: Minors who under oath, swear that they are the parents or expected parents of a child may apply for a Marriage License. If they are already parents, the child's Birth Certificate must be presented. Otherwise, the pregnancy must be verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.
• A previously married minor may apply without the need for parental consent.
• Residents of the State of Florida have the option of attending a premarital course from a registered provider, or waiting 3 days for the marriage license to become effective. This waiting period is waived if you complete the 4-hour premarital course.
DeLand Wedding Officiants / Beach Weddings Of Ft.Myers/ Beach Weddings Of Daytona / Wedding Officiants of Deland / Barefoot to Elegant Wedding Officiants
Copyright 2014. - All Rights Reserved.
Deland Wedding officiant, Daytona Beach wedding officiant, Flagler Beach wedding officiant, Orange City wedding officiant, Ormond Beach wedding officiant, Award Winning Wedding Officiant, Most Preferred Wedding Officiant, Best Wedding Officiant, Best Destination Wedding Officiant, Destination Wedding Officiant, Interfaith Wedding Officiant, Boat & Yacht Wedding Officiant, Destination Weddings, Outdoor Wedding Officiant, Indoor Wedding Officiant, Notary Wedding, Wedding performed by Notary,, Inter religious Wedding Officiant, Same Sex wedding officiant, gay wedding officiant, LGBT wedding officiant, Vow Renewal, Commitment Ceremony, Gay ceremony, affordable wedding officiant, Yacht weddings, DeLand wedding minister, wedding officiant in Deltona, wedding officiant in deland, wedding officiant in daytona, wedding officiant in orange city, wedding officiant in new smyrna beach
DeLand | Deltona | DeBary | Daytona Beach | DeLeon Springs | Orange City | Flagler Beach | New Smyrna Beach | Lake Helen | Osteen | Ocala | Port Orange |
De Leon Springs | Cassadaga | Ormond Beach | Flagler Beach | St. Augustine |
Stetson Mansion, Delamater House, Venue 142, Bridal Oaks Barn, Stetson Mansion
Ft. Myers Beach | Captiva Island | Sanibel Island