In order to speed up the process, you can pre-register for your marriage license if obtaining it in one of the following Counties.
Once completed print the file # and bring with you to the Courthouse in the County where you pre-registered
601 NW 1st Court, Suite 1900. Miami, Fl 33136
All applicants must present the following:
• One (1) identification is required with the applicant's picture, signature, and date of birth, a Driver License issued by any state in the U.S., Passport, a U.S. Military ID, Alien Registration Card, or State of Florida ID issued by DMV are acceptable. Anyone issued a Social Security Card must provide their number..
• There is no residence or citizenship status requirement.
• All U.S. Citizens and Residents must provide their Social Security Number.
• Non U.S. Residents may provide an Alien Registration Card, Driver License, Passport or any other legal form of identification.
• If either applicant has been previously married, the exact date of the last divorce, death, or annulment must be provided.
• A ceremony must be performed within sixty (60) days of the issuance of the license.
• Applicants who are 16 or 17 years of age: In addition to the above listed requirements, the following documents must be presented when one or both of the applicants are within this age bracket:
• Minor's Birth Certificate showing parent's name.
• A Parental Consent Form may be obtained at the time of the application. Both parents must be present with their own identification on hand. The exception will be if the parents are divorced and one parent has full custody of the minor. In this case, proof of custody must be presented and only the consent of the custodial parent will be required in writing.
• Applicants under 16 years of age: Minors who under oath, swear that they are the parents or expected parents of a child may apply for a Marriage License. If they are already parents, the child's Birth Certificate must be presented. Otherwise, the pregnancy must be verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.
• A previously married minor may apply without the need for parental consent.
• Residents of the State of Florida have the option of attending a premarital course from a registered provider, or waiting 3 days for the marriage license to become effective. This waiting period is waived if you complete the 4-hour premarital course.
Copyright 2014. Beach Weddings Of Miami / Wedding Officiants of South Florida / Barefoot to Elegant Weddings - All Rights Reserved.
Miami Wedding Officiant, Miami Wedding Minister, Miami Beach Wedding Officiant, Cutler Bay Wedding Officiant, Pinecrest Wedding Officiant, Coral Gables Wedding Officiant, Downtown Miami Wedding Officiant, Deland Wedding officiant, Daytona beach wedding officiant, flagler beach wedding officiant, orange city wedding officiant, Key Biscayne Wedding Officiant, Doral Wedding Officiant, Hialeah Wedding Officiant, Miami Lakes Wedding Officiant, Miami Shores Wedding Officiant, North Miami Wedding Officiant, North Miami Beach Wedding Officiant, Surfside Wedding Officiant, Sunny Isles Wedding Officiant, Hollywood Wedding Officiant, Ft. Lauderdale Wedding Officiant, Sunrise Wedding Officiant, Coral Springs Wedding Officiant, Homestead Wedding Officiant, Homestead Wedding minister, Florida City Wedding Officiant, The Redland Wedding Officiant, Redlands Wedding Officiant, Key Largo Wedding Officiant, Islamorada Wedding Officiant, Tavernier Wedding Officiant, Keys Wedding Officiant, South Florida Wedding Officiant, Award Winning Wedding Officiant, Most Preferred Wedding Officiant, Best Wedding Officiant, Best Destination Wedding Officiant, Destination Wedding Officiant, Interfaith Wedding Officiant, Boat & Yacht Wedding Officiant, Destination Weddings, Outdoor Wedding Officiant, Indoor Wedding Officiant, Notary Wedding, Wedding performed by Notary, Photobooth for your wedding reception, Inter religious Wedding Officiant, Same Sex wedding officiant, gay wedding officiant, LGBT wedding officiant, Vow Renewal, Commitment Ceremony, Gay ceremony, affordable wedding officiant, Yacht wedding in miami, miami wedding notary, miami wedding minister, homestead wedding notary, homestead wedding minister, wedding officiant in Miami, wedding officiant in deland, wedding officiant in daytona, wedding officiant in orange city, wedding officiant in new smyrna beach,
Aventura | Bal Harbour | Bay Harbor Islands | Biscayne Park | Bonaventure | Brickell |Coconut Creek | Coconut Grove | Cooper City | Coral Gables | Coral Springs | Cutler Ridge | Cutler Bay | Dania | Davie | Daytona| Beach | Deland | Delray Beach | Dinner Key Marina | Doral | El Portal | Fisher Island | Flagler Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Ft Pierce | Goulds | Hallandale | Hialeah | Hollywood | Homestead | Jupiter | Kendall | Key Biscayne | Lauderhill | Miami | Miami Beach | Miami Gardens | Miami Lakes | Miami Shores | Miami Springs | Miramar | Morningside | New Smyrna Beach | North Miami | North Miami Beach | Oakland Park | Orange City | Orlando | Palm Beach | Palmetto Bay | Pembroke Park | Pembroke Pines | Pinecrest | Plantation | Pompano Beach | Redland | Redlands | Sweetwater | South Beach | South Miami | Sunny Isles Beach | Sunrise | Sunset Island | Surfside | Weston | Westchester | West Palm Beach | Wilton Manors | Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters, Hula Girl Catamaran, RF Orchids, Thalatta Estate, Matheson Hammock, Walton House, Schnebly Winery, Longans Place, Cooper Estate, The Old Grove, Redland Koi Gardens, R F Orchids, Coral Castle, Fruit & Spice Park, Coral Gardens, Cauley Square, White Lion Cafe, Palmetto Bay Events, Royal Palm Island, Deering Estate, Vizcaya, Fairchild Tropical Gardens, John Pennekamp State Park, Hilton Key Largo, Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Resort , Kona Kai Resort, Snooks Restaurant, Bayside Inn, Dove Creek Lodge, Ocean Reef Club, Coconut Palm Inn, Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina, Morada Bay, Cheeca Lodge & Spa, La Siesta Resort and Marina, Cabana Breezes Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort, Mile Marker 88, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Flagler Beach, St. Augustine, Ft. Myers Beach, Captiva Island, Sanibel Island,